Who we are
Our website address is: http://broodmangement.com
If you have any concerns about your personal data and our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Our website does not collect any personal data from visitors. It’s sole aim is to facilitate the promotion of our clients.
Our website is built with the popular WordPress CMS tool. We may store anonymous cookies with no identifiable personal data during your visit to help our website work correctly. These cookies do not store any identifiable or personal data.
You can use the settings in your web browser to remove or disable these cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, Brood Management cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
What rights you have over your data
As a data controller we have a duty to inform you of not only why your personal information is being processed but what rights you have with regard to your personal information too.
You have the right to:
- Be informed of how your personal information is being used
- Have access to information held about you, this is commonly known as a Subject Access Request (SAR)
- Have your personal information deleted if it was obtained under the basis of consent and if no other legal basis exists to retain it
- Have inaccuracies within your personal information corrected
- Restrict processing of your personal information until inaccuracies are corrected, processing is unlawful or if you dispute the legal basis for processing
- Object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing and in some cases where it is used for archives or statistical purposes
- Have your personal data transferred to another organisation if obtained under the legal basis of consent
- Be informed of where automated decision making (ADM) takes place and be given an option to opt out of ADM.
If you wish to exercise your information rights, please contact email@example.com